Weddings & Special Events
We have hosted numerous weddings of all sizes at the resort, from small and intimate functions to those with over five hundred guests. In this respect we justifiably consider ourselves to be expert wedding organizers, and we leave no stone unturned in order to ensure total perfection for one of life’s most important of events.
In order to achieve this, it goes without saying that we will meticulously go through every single detail with you to include the following:
- The exact positioning of the wedding pavilion, and whatever tents, tables and bars that might be required for your subsequent reception party.
- All your flower arrangements and bouquets, and also your decorative requirements with their exact positioning should you wish us to provide and arrange these on your behalf
- Your snack, canapé and/or full meal menus
- The colours of the table cloths and napkins you would prefer.
- Your choice of cutlery, crockery and glassware
- All the drinks you wish to be provided at your bar outlets.
- The music of your choice whether it be a discotheque or a live band, and also the possible use of our public address system which you might require for the head table depending on the number of your guests.
- The decoration of any guest rooms you might require.
Conferences & Meetings
We can more than adequately provide your meeting or incentive group delegates with everything they might require to include PA systems; overhead projectors; LCDs; TV/Videos; flip charts; WiFi internet; writing materials and pens.
We also have designated outdoor areas for team building exercises and, when all is said and done, we can offer you the following, more relaxing events during the time your group stays with us.
- Bush breakfasts.
- Bush breakfasts with champagne.
- Bush lunches.
- Sundowners with bar snacks.
- Sundowners with canapés.
- Sundowners with canapés and an open bar.
- Bush bar-b-cue dinners during which a Maasai mock attack on the group can be arranged, with traditional Maasai dancing after the meal.
- Traditional Coastal buffet dinners.
- Africa Night dinners.
- Gala dinners.
The above are all arranged within the lodge grounds and, while the designated areas will be decorated according to the theme you choose.