|The following Terms & Conditions will apply:|
|Peak Season||A 35% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.|
|High / Mid Season||A 25% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due 15 days prior to arrival.|
|Low / Green Season||Full payment is due 7 days prior to arrival.|
|Our cancellation policy is as follows:|
|Peak Season||0-14 days||5-44 days||45-60 days|
|High / Mid Season||0-7 days||8-15 days||16-30 days|
|Low / Green Season||0-4 days||5-10 days||11-15 days|
* The cancellation policies mentioned above will not apply if;
- A client is unable to leave their country or enter Kenya/Tanzania due to COVID-19 travel restrictions / official travel advisories being in place. In this case, bookings can be;
- Postponed at no extra charge for travel up within one year of original travel date.
- Refunded in full, net of bank charges.
- A client is unable to travel or enter Kenya/Tanzania due to testing positive for COVID-19 within 96 hours prior to arrival. Bookings can be postponed at no extra charge for travel up to and including 31 May 2022 (proof of positive certificate together with the payment receipt required).
Any rate increase due to a change in season or third party costs, for example Park Fees, will be to the client’s account.
Our COVID-19 Policy updated December 2020 will remain in place until further notice. Sopa Lodges reserves the right to revise this policy or reinstate our standard contract Terms & Conditions.
Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.