Applications are now being accepted for the position of a Lodge Manager
The Sopa work ethic
- We appreciate the needs and basic expectations of our guests to ensure satisfaction.
- We have pride in the work we do, how we present ourselves, and how we communicate with our guests and our colleagues.
- We act with honesty and integrity, which means doing the right things, at all times, even if no one is watching.
- We use our initiative and creativity to always find the best way to solve a problem for a guest or a colleague.
- We work as a team with colleagues across all departments to deliver the highest level of service at all times.
- We are passionate, show dedication, commitment and are always willing to go the extra mile.
- Every day, we try our best to make our guests feel special.
- We are proud to represent our hotel group and our country to guests from all over the world.
- Directly manage all facets of this property including revenue management, marketing, Front Office, Food & Beverage, recruiting & training, customer service and achieving financial targets.
- Be responsible for leading and developing your team to ensure the lodge’s profitability and success
- Maintain a focus on driving rooms and F&B revenue while growing a high level of guest experience.
- Be instrumental in driving changes and improvements in performance and implementing strategies in line with business objectives.
- Manage our Guest’s experience
- Deliver the Sopa Brand experience to our guests
- Provide Inspired Leadership for the Organization
- Develop, Implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure compliance in Occupational Safety, Health and Security, Environmental policies, Employment laws and all statutory and regulatory obligations.
Your experience and skills include:
- A diploma/degree in hospitality, hotel management or related business study
- At least 8 years’ experience in Hotel operations in a property of the same or higher standard, with 5 years in a Management role
- A working experience in Property Management Systems
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A mature, collaborative approach and attention to the small things that make a difference is what makes you stand out above the rest
- A proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Passionate and motivated by success to see both yourself and your guest service team thrive
- A willingness to help and get involved whenever it is required by your team
- A proven track record of inspiring and motivating people while fostering a positive, creative and rewarding culture
Confidence in your capability to effectively resolve difficult situations and implement solutions that improve the service levels and financial results of the business
Reports to: The Director of Operations
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!!!