Applications are now being accepted for the position of a Director of Sales & Marketing
The Sopa work ethic
- We appreciate the needs and basic expectations of our guests to ensure satisfaction.
- We have pride in the work we do, how we present ourselves, and how we communicate with our guests and our colleagues.
- We act with honesty and integrity, which means doing the right things, at all times, even if no one is watching.
- We use our initiative and creativity to always find the best way to solve a problem for a guest or a colleague.
- We work as a team with colleagues across all departments to deliver the highest level of service at all times.
- We are passionate, show dedication, commitment and are always willing to go the extra mile.
- Every day, we try our best to make our guests feel special.
- We are proud to represent our hotel group and our country to guests from all over the world.
- Develop the Sales & Marketing Strategic plan with the aim of maximizing REVPAR & grow Market share.
- Develop and execute strategic action plans to achieve sales targets.
- Build and maintain long lasting, strong relationships with trade partners by effectively communicating our value propositions.
- Understand industry specific trends and landscapes.
- Evaluates and drives the Lodge’s participation in the various sales channels, Market Sales, Event Booking Centers, electronic lead channels, etc.
- Provide positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential.
- To oversee and manage sales staff and reservation to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved.
- Development and implementation of the Lodge’s Brand and Marketing Strategy
- End-to-end ownership of the creation and delivery of Lodges branding & communications plan and budgets
- External and internal communication
- Ensuring Brand consistency
- Ensuring that the ‘customer experience’ is at the forefront of all business decisions
- Continually measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Plan and organize marketing content creation from across the organization to serve the wider organizations teams
Your experience and skills include:
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or related business study
- At least 6 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing in a Hotel group of the same or higher standard, with 3 years in a Management role
- A working experience with CRM Systems
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A mature, collaborative approach and attention to the small things that make a difference is what makes you stand out above the rest
A proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- A willingness to help and get involved whenever it is required by your team
- A proven track record of inspiring and motivating people while fostering a positive, creative and rewarding culture
- Confidence in your capability to effectively resolve difficult situations and implement solutions that improve the service levels and financial results of the business
Reports to: The Director of Operations.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!!!